Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Embrace the Camera

Me and #3

(I had to wrestle him for a picture)


I have been challenged recently to get from behind the camera to in front of the camera. Throughout the years, I have been the one who takes the pictures. (I have control issues) I want my boys to have pictures with their mommy even if I have to force them, like this little turkey. (He is so much fun and a constant joy) What has been the hardest for me is to accept how I look now. Having four babies has done a number on my body and well, I am not too comfortable with what I look like. I hope to change that, but it looks like for now, I need to accept who I am and move on. I will make a valiant effort to make Wednesdays my "Embrace the Camera" day.


Here is one post that inspired me. See if you too can "Embrace the Camera" and then link up with Emily. ( have to figure that one out too. There are some things I am not quite sure of in blog land)

No comments: