Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Month of Gratefulness {Day 6}

Do you mind if I share two things? Good, because really you have no choice. I am the author here.
I am thankful for cold, rainy days. It provides the opportunity to light a fire, where sweaters, and drink hot cocoa. It can be difficult to keep boys occupied without going outside, but today I am thankful for it. I would love to eat a bowl of soup from Panera and sit with a good book.
I am also thankful for a new ministry that is starting this week, Nov. 10th from 7-9 pm at Sandals Church. (is that a plug or what?) My husband is the head of this ministry which is....a recovery ministry for addicts and those that love them (codependents). I am thankful for a couple of reasons. #1 it is something that we get to do together. #2 We will get to see God do something amazing in people and heal them. I look forward to it.
If you are interested you can email realwithrecovery@sandalschurch.com  


No comments: