Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Month of Gratefulness {Day 2}

Again, so glad that I am doing this. It is coming at a time where I am facing some mighty big giants. It reminds me of how the Israelites were always having to be reminded of God's goodness, like parting the Red Sea or providing food in a desert.  Anywho...I am thankful for my husband...expected right, but I really am. This is a picture of him at the beginning of redoing our wood floors. On this project alone he spent 36 hours of hard labor to make them look amazing. He has sacrificed much and given much especially the past year or so. He helps me not be so crazy and is one of the most caring people I know.  He inspires me to love like Jesus does and well, I am not so great at that. He is a wonderful father too. I love him and can't wait to spend another ____ years to come with him.

****Reminder to self....proofread all posts before you publish, sheesh!****


No comments: