Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer

I LOVE Summer!!!! It is by far my favorite season. #1 reason is that I am off and get to spend the quality time with my family. This summer it seems we have done a lot of extended family on the front end of things. Adam's aunt and cousins came from Arkansas to spend some time with us and his sister this last week. We had a blast. I was able to fulfill my craving (if you can call it that) for cards and playing games. There was of course the traditional trek to Laguna Beach to eat at Las Brisas. This place is super sentimental because it was where we would go with Adam's Grandpa Day. He has sensed passed on so now we continue to go for the memories. After a wonderful breakfast (the omelet bar is my favorite) we go outside and take the traditional family pics.




The Atchisons

(extended version)

Our Family


(#3 was not to excited about getting pictures taken...he was ready to go to the beach)



This is my nephew Cster. He is new to walking and I love how he keeps his hands up for balance.Cousin T and #4 were good buds. (notice the car in his hand...yeah..we're at that stage in his life)
"Hmmm....how can I cause trouble so they will want to get me out of here and take me to the beach?"



This by far was my favorite picture from Laguna. I love the stair steps of little boy heads.





No comments: