Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Oklahoma Skies

One of the things I love/miss the most are the Oklahoma skies. They are absolutely beautiful. The sunsets are beautiful. Even the storm clouds are beautiful. One night while we were there I went outside to find a storm coming are way (it actually went around us). The sky was a portrait of God. I love the light and dark contrast.

These were a little worrisome (tornado clouds), but that is why us Okies always go and check the skies when we are on the watch. That is the joke. The weatherman says there is a tornado coming and we all go out to the porch and watch.






The rain is coming, but not really.



I was super sad that I didn't get a real good shake your windows kind of thunder. I did get some rain in Wisconsin, but it wasn't Oklahoma.

No comments: