Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Peace

This is such a beautiful picture to me. Three boys playing together and no one is arguing or fighting. Let me explain...it seems like the older two can do nothing but tattle tale on each other or compete to see who can be the best. There is nothing wrong with a little competition. They are boys after all, but one of the things we want to teach our children is how to respect each other and how to put themselves last. There have been many days when I thought I would lose my mind. Even this afternoon it was constant, but then, redemption. May I say it again? This is a beautiful picture to me.


(By the way the game they are playing is called Zingo. It was super fun and even Asher was able to play. Two would work on the cards and one would slide. The took turns. There are some advantages to having lots of siblings)

1 comment:

schronlisa said...

our boys are going through a game stage, thanks for the good game tip!
and we know NOTHING of tattle tailing and bickering ...