Saturday, November 20, 2010

OBU

We recently we to Oklahoma for a couple of reasons. The primary reason was that Adam's grandpa had passed away so we needed to get out for the memorial service. The second reason was our 10 year college reunion. Adam and I both went to OBU. That is where we met and where our relationship blossomed from friendship to marriage. I love that school. It was the only place I wanted to go and the only place I applied for. Some may think I am over the top, but it was such a life changing place for me. My relationship with God grew in many ways and I was pushed and challenged to really know what I believe and why. The professors truly cared about their students and invested in more than just our education. I participated in too much I am sure, but everything I did help to make me who I am today.
GOD BLESS OBU!
G-pa and his grand-boys
I hope that one of them will go to OBU to keep the tradition alive. It would be the third generation to go there.
My dad and I graduated from the same place 20 years apart.
We now get to go back to our reunions together.

This is the corner where Adam proposed to me


The Atchisons and The Cloars
with our future Bison

No comments: