Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer Fun

I was reading the paper one day and saw an ad for the Bass Pro Shops Summer Family Camp. The word that stood out to me was FREE. I am always looking for things that are free for our large family to attend. On Tuesdays and Thursday (Saturdays and Sundays too) they are offering seminars to teach certain outdoor skills. So last week I loaded up the kids to take Adam to the airport and then off we went to Bass Pro. I was a little concerned take them all by myself, but we did have a good time. We were there a total of 5 hours!! I was done after 3, but the big boys were in to getting their pins. At the end there was the treat of smores too.
It was really fun. As we walked in #1 commented on how he was in paradise. The seminars were anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes and in between we played with the equipment and tried not to be enticed by all the goodies.
Sorry about all the collages, but that was the only way I could get all the pictures in one post. If you want close ups click on the pictures.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: