Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

In honor of our Daddy I thought I would post some pictures of him and his boys. I could not have asked for a better Father to my children. He loves them relentlessly. He is teaching them how to be compassionate and kind to a fellow human. He is teaching them that loving God should be priority above all else. He also is teaching them that fishing is one of the greatest things on this Earth. He allows them to ask a million questions about anything and everything, but especially nature. He shows them how to make mud holes to take mud baths in. He has stayed home while I worked and been one of the best fathers I have ever met. Thank you Adam for all the sacrifices you make so that you can teach our boys how to be men of God. They love you and can't survive without you. I love you and can't imagine having these boys with anyone else.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: