Thursday, January 22, 2009

What more could a teacher want

As a teacher, reading becomes a top priority. I have found the better the reader, the better the student will be able to accomplish other tasks in math, social studies, science and pretty much anything your throw at them. I love to read too and so I think everyone should love to read including my boys. My biggest wish is that they are huge reader and can't put the book down. Here was the scene at my house tonight.

All were into "reading" a book. Asher's reading is eating it. Aiden's reading is looking at pictures. Avery was really reading. It doesn't really matter what they were doing with books as long as they have them and they continue to use them in some form or fashion (besides as TP and with boys you never know)

What more could a teacher/mom ask for?

No comments: