Sunday, April 1, 2012

This week 3.26.12

I am totally stealing this idea from another blog, but that is what us teachers do...beg, borrow, and steal.

What I am reading: Want to be reading Hunger Games, but can't seem to get it. I am currently trying to stay on task with my Bible reading. Ezekiel, Hebrews, Psalms, and Proverbs. I am almost done with reading it all the way through. And of course the millions of blogs I subscribe too, but then never write one of my own.

What I am watching: Psych is what I look forward to every week since Castle is no longer on. Otherwise it is my laundry pile growing bigger and bigger each day.

What I am listening too: Passion's new CD White Flag. Love many of the songs on there.
What I am wearing: Jeans with some comfortable shirt...Too cold to wear skirts to work and then work with kids.

What I am eating: snacky foods...brie cheese, crackers, roasted red pepper, and a few California rolls were my lunch today

What I am enjoying: Listening to my kids play with each other, the fact that I can sleep in tomorrow, and the nice weather

What I am sniffing: the new carpet smell....I love it.

So there is a start to me getting back in the habit of blogging, but I have to go because the peace has ended.

No comments: