Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years!!!

New Years is a time of New Beginnings. Being a Christian I can't get around the fact that God has given us the opportunity to begin again through His new life. 2 Corinthians 5:17 states "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" (BTW the rest of the chapter is great, but it would be too long) AMEN! God has taken our old selves with all the sin and recreated us into something new that can change and be changed.
So now here I am in my human attempt to make some changes in my life that will cause me to be better. I do this with the understanding that most likely I will fail, but with God's help I will be able to be the person He wants me to be and I want to be.

Resolutions:
#1 Drink less DP in order to create a healthier body and lose some weight
#2 Read my Bible each and every day
#3 Try to do more crafty things for myself and with my boys

I probably could do a few more, but they say to do things that you can accomplish. So it's your turn. Tell me what yours are.

Happy New Year!! May God bless you and your family this year with wonderful memories.

No comments: