Sunday, September 14, 2008

Life (I like the one word titles)








I figured I haven't written in awhile so it was time to add a few pics and give some updates. Aiden turned three and one of the things he says is that he wants to be is an"Allergy farmer" so he can drive a tractor. Well, he got the tractor. (I have always said you can take the boy out of Oklahoma, but you can't take the Oklahoma out of the boy)




Asher is growing like a weed. He is now 4 months old and loves to grab things and explore with the mouth. He has a gorgeous smile and a contagious laugh. I think we are going to keep him.



Here is another picture of Aiden. I love 3 year olds and their sense of style.



Avery is a big first grader. Here he is hunting for roly polys.


Every day is something new that could make us laugh, cry or both at the same time. I am doing my best to enjoy each and every moment because I know one day I will look back on these days with fondness and wonder where my little boys went to.

No comments: