Monday, July 5, 2010

#3 - tales of a 2 year old

This guy is giving Adam and I lots of laughs lately. It seems that once he turned two his speech and personality took on a whole new level. He is such the little brother. For example, when he says something there is always a "too" at the end of the sentence. Most often is comes out as "me too!", or "I do it too!" or "cheese too" or "I go too". There is nothing like a two year to show you how self-centered we can be. He is always referring to "me" or "mine". It can be cute like when I go to the store and I am just taking him with me. It was so special to him he kept saying, "me go". I love his thirst for life and his desire to get in the middle of everything. This little boy is just too precious.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

I agree! He is too precious :) Sure gonna miss that smile!