Wednesday, August 6, 2008


Update on Asher: We went to the specialist today and discovered that we are going to wait two months and have another ultra sound. If anything has changed for the bad we will do surgery. If nothing has changed we will wait another 3 months and do another ultra sound. If it gets better I don't know what we will do. So hurray for no surgery yet, but we are not out of the clear.

No comments: